This website is purely ACADEMIC in nature and NOT a stock market recommendation service or a tip provider. No live data or feeds are provided and all information is historic only. Information is provided for ease of understanding for the purpose of learning. Accuracy of definitions etc is not mantained. I am not a SEBI or IRDA registered.
Equity Mutual Funds
Do Mid and Smallcap funds require more monitoring than Largecap funds
In a way yes. Equity mutual fund schemes that invest in mid and smallcap equities are more volatile and give more sharply positive or negative returns that the market average. Hence, it is good if you can periodically monitor your investments in these funds, typically every 3 to 5 years and then take an objective call.
- Debt Mutual Funds
- Balanced Funds
- Diversified Equity Funds
- Equity Linked Savings Schemes (ELSS)
- Liquid Mutual Fund Schemes
- Short-term Debt Mutual Fund Schemes
- Arbitrage Mutual Fund Schemes
- Monthly Income Plans
- Exchange Traded Funds
- International Mutual Fund Schemes
- Smallcap Mutual Fund Schemes
- Thematic Mutual Fund Schemes