This website is purely ACADEMIC in nature and NOT a stock market recommendation service or a tip provider. No live data or feeds are provided and all information is historic only. Information is provided for ease of understanding for the purpose of learning. Accuracy of definitions etc is not mantained. I am not a SEBI or IRDA registered.
Mutual Fund Ratings
Several websites such as CRISIL, ValueResearchOnline and MorningStar provide ratings for mutual fund schemes.
While picking schemes based on their ranking and rating is simple, as investors, it is always good to set your own study and analysis before making decisions.
Websites ValueResearchOnline have a transparent rating methodology and they are sort of authority in the mutual fund space.
MorningStar is a globally renowned website. MorningStar.in is the Indian edition of the website.
- Understanding Mutual Fund Factsheet
- Evaluating of Mutual Fund Schemes
- Comparing Mutual Fund Schemes
- Mutual Fund performance measurement with CAGR
- Mutual Fund performance measurement with Standard Deviation
- Mutual Fund performance measurement with Sharpe Ratio
- Mutual Fund performance measurement with Beta
- Mutual Fund performance measurement with XIRR