This website is purely ACADEMIC in nature and NOT a stock market recommendation service or a tip provider. No live data or feeds are provided and all information is historic only. Information is provided for ease of understanding for the purpose of learning. Accuracy of definitions etc is not mantained. I am not a SEBI or IRDA registered.
Smallcap Mutual Fund Schemes
|Home||Personal Finance||Mutual Funds||Equity|
Some interest Smallcap Mutual Fund Schemes
- Reliance Small Cap Fund
- L&T Emerging Businesses Fund
- HDFC Small Cap Fund
Reliance Small Cap Fund vs SBI Small & Midcap Fund
- Both the schemes are categoized as Smallcap funds.
- I prefer Reliance Small Cap over SBI Small & Midcap Fund considering the following, amongst other factors
- Expense Ratio: Reliance Small Cap is at 1.23% vs SBI Small & Midcap Fund's 1.33
- Net Assets: Reliance Small Cap is at 2875 cr vs SBI Small & Midcap Fund's 642
- 1-year Returns: Reliance Small Cap is at 42.02% cr vs SBI Small & Midcap Fund's 32.03%
- 3-year Returns: Reliance Small Cap is at 41.16% cr vs SBI Small & Midcap Fund's 43.54%